Onsite iPhone 7 / 7 Plus Repairs Gold Coast
We understand that your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is valuable to you, and in today's hustle and bustle, it’s very difficult to be without your Smartphone for even an hour. That's why we offer comprehensive repairs for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, and if you might feel that you’re out of the loop without your Smartphone, we've made the repair process simple and quick, which means you’re online sooner rather than later.Repair my iPhone 7
iPhone 7 / 7 Plus Repairs
If you use our innovative repair services, you don’t have to worry about being offline when dealing with an iPhone 7 / 7 Plus screen issue.
At Driveby Repairs, we pride ourselves on our advanced processes and years of expertise in all types of modern Smartphones, and the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is no exception.
If you need a quick, effective and quality repair solution for your iPhone on the Gold Coast, call us now on 1300DRIVEBY
Our iPhone 7 / 7 Plus Repair Capabilities
Driveby can repair most of the major and minor issues for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus you might run into. Our list of repairs includes the following, but are not limited to:
How It Works
About the iPhone 7
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus range was released during 2016 – 2017, replacing the iPhone 6 and 6S as the flagship device for the iPhone series of Smartphones.
With the release of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, we also saw a host of new features:
iPhone 7 Features
When the iPhone 6 was released, it saw the fourth major redesign to take place, and the second major overhaul for the iPhone’s display.
- Memory options are available in 32, 128 and 256 gigabytes.
- Retina HD display with a 4.7 inch LED widescreen.
- Powered by a 64bit A10 Fusion chip.
- Offers 4K video recording at a speed of 30 frames per second.
- 12-megapixel rear camera, and 7-megapixel front-facing camera.
Why you should repair your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus
Let’s face it, the chances of you dropping and damaging your Smartphone are always high, and if it happens, you can decide to either replace your iPhone, which can become expensive, get a screen repair, or keep using the iPhone as is.
If you choose, like many others, to keep using your Smartphone with its broken screen, you should be aware of the following problems you might run into:
- Seeing as the iPhone screen is made from glass, it’s almost a guarantee that any crack will spread to cover your screen, it’s only a matter of time.
- You are carrying around a Smartphone with a cracked glass screen. Broken glass can present a safety hazard that’s often best avoided.
- There is a chance that you’ll damage the digitizer, which translates your touch into input commands for the iPhone. This means that any damage you ignore, can end up rendering your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus unusable until repaired.
- The visibility of the screen will suffer, which means you won’t be able to enjoy the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus amazing screen.
Why choose Driveby Repairs?
We are one of the Gold Coasts’ leading iPhone 7 and 7 Plus repair companies for a reason. Contact us today and experience our fast and friendly repair team in action.
It’s a hassle to try and get to a store to fix your iPhone – not to mention the fact that you then must wait around while they get the phone fixed. Save yourself time and get our team from Driveby out to fix your phone. Our friendly technicians come to you with all the parts and repair tools they need, whether you’re at home, in the office or somewhere in between.See more
Don’t waste time with anyone else – we are fast and offer you a quick and on site service which will have your device back up and running in perfect order faster.See more
No, we don’t have any call out fees. Instead, we give you a quote when you order your repair online and what you see is what you get.See more
We believe in the service that we provide. At Driveby, we offer every customer a Lifetime Warranty on every repair that we do and stand behind our work. We work hard to make sure that you get the same excellent service and quality whether it’s a big or small repair job.See more
Let the repairs come to you
Remember that if you use our repair services, by calling us on 1300DRIVEBY, or booking your repair session online, our mobile repair team will come to your location to fix your broken iPhone 7 or 7 Plus. Please also don’t hesitate to contact us today if you have any other type of Smartphone or a tablet that needs repair.