Onsite iPhone 6 / 6S Repairs Gold Coast
When it comes to the business of iPhone 6 repairs and iPhone 6S repairs, from a cracked screen to a broken headphone jack, we can help you out. While it might feel like you’re completely uncontactable with a broken phone, we can make the whole repairs process simple, so you’re back online faster.Repair my iPhone 6
iPhone 6 / 6S Repairs & Screen Replacement
Don’t live with a broken iPhone for any longer than you should. Whether you need an iPhone 6 screen replacement, or iPhone 6 repairs Gold Coast wide, we can help. Contact us today for iphone 6 & iphone 6 plus screen replacement and repair.
At Driveby Repairs, we have all the technology and expertise to fix the iPhone 6, iphone 6s & iphone 6 plus so if you’re facing the day with a broken screen again, or need to get your phone back up and running as soon as possible, call us now on 1300DRIVEBY
Common iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S Repairs
Driveby can repair most major and minor probelsm with the Apple iPhone 6. Including:
How It Works
About the iPhone 6
The iPhone 6 was released to the world on September 9th, 2014 and marked the first time we saw the larger 5.5” display in the iPhone 6 Plus.
With the release of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, we also saw a host of new features:
iPhone 6 Features
When the iPhone 6 was released, it saw the fourth major redesign to take place, and the second major overhaul for the iPhone’s display.
- Option for 16GB, 64GB or 128GB of storage
- 4.7-inch retina display with resolution of 1334 x 750 with 326 ppi
- Apple A8 64-bit chipsets
- NFC functionality for Apple Pay
- Comes in silver, gold or space grey
- 8-megapixel camera on rear with 1.2-megapixel front camera
Dangers of a Cracked iPhone 6 Screen
We’ve all dropped or fumbled our iPhones at different times. If you have dropped your phone and are living with a cracked screen, you’ll know the annoyance and frustration of living with a broken screen. You have a couple of options when you have a broken screen:
- Replace your iPhone with a new one
- Get iPhone 6 screen repair
- Keep using your iPhone 6 with its cracked screen
While the last option is the least pleasing one, it’s curiously the one that many people choose. Either they feel like they don’t want to spend the money fixing the screen or they would rather wait to upgrade. It may only be a few months until an upgrade is due, but using a phone with a cracked screen can pose some real problems.
- A very broken screen. While you might just have a cute little corner of your phone cracked at this moment in time, the crack is going to spread. It’s not a maybe – it’s a definite. The screen has been compromised, so it’s only a matter of time before your whole phone is all cracked glass.
- You are carrying broken glass around. You think that this would be cause enough for concern – but strangely it’s not. A cracked iPhone is dangerous because you’re carrying broken glass around in your pocket and then raising this to your face, or touching it with your fingertips.
- The digitizer could get damaged. The glass on your phone works to protect the digitizer, which is what sends information from the touches on your phone screen to the operating system. When you crack the screen on your phone, you are leaving the digitizer open to damage as well.
- Visibility is poor. A cracked screen makes it tough to see information which will only grow as the cracks spread.
Why choose us?
We are the Gold Coast’s leading iPhone 6s repair company, and our friendly tech repair team can help you out fast.
It’s a hassle to try and get to a store to fix your iPhone – not to mention the fact that you then must wait around while they get the phone fixed. Save yourself time and get our team from Driveby out to fix your phone. Our friendly technicians come to you with all the parts and repair tools they need, whether you’re at home, in the office or somewhere in between.See more
Don’t waste time with anyone else – we are fast and offer you a quick and on site service which will have your device back up and running in perfect order faster.See more
Call out fees?
No, we don’t have any call out fees. Instead, we give you a quote when you order your repair online and what you see is what you get.See more
We believe in the service that we provide. At Driveby, we offer every customer a Lifetime Warranty on every repair that we do and stand behind our work. We work hard to make sure that you get the same excellent service and quality whether it’s a big or small repair job.See more
Discover a World of Convenience with Driveby
Order your phone repair online or by calling us on 1300DRIVEBY. We’ll confirm your job with you and then come out to you to do the repair on the Gold Coast. Whether you need iPhone 6 repairs or iPhone 6S repairs – or if you have another type of phone or tablet – we can get the job done.